Careers at DWI
Deelite Welding Inc, located in Langley, BC, is currently looking for a Shop Labourer/Shopkeep to join our team!
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high volume, well-established company that offers competitive wages & comprehensive benefits packages.
Full time position hours are Monday to Friday 6:30 - 4:00 pm, with every second Friday off. Starting wage is $17.00/hr Medical & Dental Benefits and wage review after 90 days.
Successful candidate must be able to perform various tasks, as required, but not limited to:
· Use of Shearing machine for large sheets of various metals,
· Operating Press Brake forming, notching, punching machines.
· Operation of Tourte machine (metal stamping line)
· Shipping & Receiving (prepping and wrapping pallets)
Daily shopkeep duties and errands
· Dumping Garbage/Disposal of Recycling
· Clean up of scrap metals/metal shavings
· Pick up/Deliver parts or materials to / from vendors
· Loading/unloading of various supplies, metals, material using a forklift
· Use of basic hand tools
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking individual with a proactive attitude. They will have the ability to work well with others at all levels and as well as be a motivated, self-starter who can work unattended.
This can be a physical job and can involve heavy lifting or tasks at various heights.
Reliable transportation required. Preference given to candidates with a Class 5 Driver’s Licence who exhibit attention to detail, a safety-conscious mind-set and are willing to always learn and embrace new concepts. Forklift certificate is an asset.
Email your resumes with Subject line "Shop Labourer"